ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILLS YOU SHOULD TEACH YOUR KIDS
- Teach them to love unconditionally. Love is the greatest of all virtues. Without love everything crumbles, teach them to love themselves and those around them.
- Teach them to brush, floss and keep themselves neat. When kids are clean, healthy and happy, everyone is happy. Teach them good hygiene behavior and healthy living.
- Teach them to love God supremely.￼ make your kids know and love God above everything else in life by leading them to God at an early age.
- Do not over indulge your kids. Make them do some household chores like dusting the furniture and cleaning the house and so on.
- The more you read the more you learn. There are many ways to learn. Encourage your children to be open minded and receptive to learning from life situations.
- Life is a mix of good and bad experiences. If you focus on the positive side of life more than the negative , you will find out life is not bad after all. So encourage your children to remain positive and extract joy and happiness from little things in life.
- The world has become a global village. Encourage your children to team up and accept others even with their differences and work together to acheive a goal.
- Teach them to show unexpected kindness and help the less privilege when they can. Encourage you hem to lend a helping hand.
- Let your kids know that you won't always be there to protect and defend them. Encourage them to stand up for themselves, speak what is on their mind boldly and respectively.
- We live in a world where social etiquettes, good manners and moral values are displayed. Teach them to respect others especially the elderly ones.
Yea, etiquettes and moral values are important in the society.
Parents got to instill all this quality in their children
Thanks for the information
This is so good, thanks