” TO DOWNLO@D THE MP3, MP4, 3GP VIDEO TH@T BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE, CLICK IM@GE BELOW AND DOWNLO@D WILL START INSTANTLY.” OR CLICK HERE
The International Action Learning MBA programme is ideal for the busy manager or for the business traveller considering a part-time, distance learning MBA. With their MBA structure, you can now save time on your studies as all your projects are real-time based, meaning that you use a portion of your time at work to focus and implement your projects on real-life problems.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education. Applicants from the 52 OKP countries are now able to apply for this fantastic MBA opportunity through Business School Netherlands, as the International Action Learning MBA is an OKP approved course.
Business School Netherlands is a registered Dutch University of Applied Sciences.
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Highly motivated international managers and (trainee) managers living and working in one of the 52 OKP countries.
Successful applicants to both BSN and the OKP will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation at the two conferences held in the Netherlands, subsistence and internet costs.
Applicants must first meet the following eligibility criteria for the International Action Learning MBA programme:
• holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification,
• is a manager or management trainee,
• has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience,
• has approval from his or her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments
within their work environment,
• has internet and e-mail access,
• should the applicants mother-tongue not be English, a TOEFL or IELTS language test will be required. The minimum pass mark for the TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0
Applicants must then meet the following eligibility criteria for the OKP scholarship:
• must be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the 52 countries on the OKP country list,
• must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement,
• must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational organisations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisation, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations (e.g. UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMP, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care)
• must have an official and valid passport,
• must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time,
• must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
To apply, send an email to email@example.com closing date for the February 2020 intake is 1 July 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and to access the online application form.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.bsn.eu/programme/mba/international-action-learning-mba/